Skip to content
Paper Pom Pom
- Tie the string snugly around the paper pompom.
- Fan out one side of the paper pom.
- Gently pull the strip of tissue one by one, make sure the first few pieces are pulled out full to almost 90degree or the inner fluff would have a harder time fluffing up.
- Repeat step 3 till one side is fully fluff, and repeat step 3 for the other side of the pompom.
- Place the expander into the paper lantern with the hook at the top.
- Pull the paper lantern up gently.
- Place the convex triangular wired portion into the eyelet carefully to avoid breaking the paper.
- Locate the filling tab.
- Insert straw given in the decorations kit into the filling tab.
- Blow into the end of the straw to fill the balloon.
- Withdraw the straw and pinch the filling tab to seal.
- Rub the confetti pre-filled balloon to create static.
- Fill the Balloon with air.
- Rub the balloon with either or [A] Dry Cloth [B] Fur [C] Hair [D] Carpet to create static.
- Confetti will stick to the side of the balloons! 🙂
- Remove sticky tape.
- Pull the white cardboards together to stick.
- Use the paperclip provided to reinforce the shape.
You are ready and
all set to have fun!