Garnish with 2 Avocado Slices and 2 Blueberries
|Step 1: In a small bowl, scoop out the avocado and add the garlic, salt, and lime juice. Mash together well.
Step 2: Slice ⅔ of the cucumber into rounds. Use a round cutter to cut out rounds of turkey.
Step 3: On top of a cucumber round, place turkey, then a spoonful of guacamole.
Step 4: Slice the last ⅓ of the cucumber into half moons and place on both sides to create ears. Top with another cucumber round, to serve.
||Step 1: Cut hard-boiled eggs in half and take out the yolks. Cut a few of the whites in quarters for the top of the Yoda carriage. Set aside.
Step 2: Add the mayo, mustard, salt & pepper, green food coloring to the yolks. Mix to smooth consistency. Place mixture into a piping bag/ ziplock bag.
Step 3: Pipe mixture into egg halves. Add two tiny peppercorns as eyes and cut pieces of celery for the ears. Triangle shapes work great.
Step 4: Refrigerate before serving
|One 9-inch cake (10 servings)
|1. MAKE THE CRUST: In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and sugar to fine crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl. Add the melted butter and mix to combine.
2. Press the crumb mixture into an even layer in the base of a 9-inch springform pan. Transfer to the freezer and freeze for 10 minutes. Wipe out the bowl of the food processor with a paper towel.
3. MAKE THE CHEESECAKE: Pour ¼ cup of the cream into a small, heat-safe bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin over the cream and let bloom for 5 minutes.
4.In the food processor, process the remaining 1 cup cream, cream cheese, avocado, lime juice, lime zest, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
5. Melt the gelatin-cream mixture in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds (be careful, the cream has a tendency to boil over). Add the melted gelatin to the cheesecake batter and pulse to combine.
6. Pour the mixture on top of the frozen crust and smooth it into an even layer.
7. Put the cake in the freezer for 1½ to 2 hours. Transfer to the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
8. Serve chilled, garnished with whipped cream and lime zest, if desired.
Safari Jungle Baby Shower Decorations Kit
Love a Jungle Safari Themed Baby Shower, but not sure where to begin?
Here is the ultimate all-in-one lush green kit you need for your baby shower party!
This kit includes the Unique Exclusive WELCOME BABY Banner to the cutesy 6″ Animal Cutouts,
Specially Curated Lush Green Balloon Garland. We even got you covered with the faux tropical leaves to add the finishing touches to the entire theme part!
|Full Decór Set Includes:
1 x WELCOME BABY Banner Pre-strung
|Safari Jungle Cutouts
1) Giraffe 2) Lion 3) Elephant
4) Zebra 5) Parrot 6) Safari
Greenery Foliage Supplies
4 x 10″ Palm leaves
8 x 8″ Monstera leaves
16′ balloon garland strip
100 glue dots
1 balloon tie tool